Tractor Bucket Bolt-On Tooth Bars are custom-built to match the width of your bucket. They take approximately 7-10 business days to build once we receive your order
. Please select the inside-to-inside dimension of your bucket when placing your order.
IMPORTANT: Before measuring your bucket, verify that your cutting edge is no thicker than 1/2". If your cutting edge is thicker than 1/2", this tooth bar will not fit. If you have a thicker cutting edge, check out our Bolt-On Tooth Bar for 3/4" Cutting Edges. If you already have an extra bolt-on cutting edge, you will need our Extended Bolt-On Tooth Bar which is designed for this purpose.
If you have any questions, or to confirm your required size, please call us at 208-265-0415 and we will be happy to help.
How to measure your bucket:
1) Take the measurement about 3-4" back from the front edge of your bucket.
2) Measure inside the bucket, from one sidewall to the other.
3) Provide your measurement to the nearest 1/8" and the toothbar will be sized accordingly to fit inside your bucket.
Made in USA. No welding required! This Bolt-On Tooth Bar is designed to accommodate up to a 1/2" welded-on edge on your existing bucket. Please contact us with any questions. Please confirm your measurements as all custom-built tooth bar sales are final.
* Designed for general purpose or 4-in-1 multipurpose buckets with up to 1/2" front cutting edge
* Equipped with Fabco cast 2A teeth
* Excellent tool for loosening compacted soil or grubbing our rocks
* An economical and convertible alternative to individually bolted-on or welded-on teeth
* Adaptable to most tractor loader buckets
* Teeth are welded to 3" x 1/2" 1065 high carbon steel flat bar with beveled front edge
* Available in the following sizes:
* 48" - 58-7/8" - 5 Teeth (model 1TBCMP48-58); 46 lbs.
* 59" - 69-7/8" - 6 Teeth (model 1TBCMP59-69); 55 lbs.
* 70" - 75-7/8" - 7 Teeth (model 1TBCMP70-75); 61 lbs.