Heavy Duty Chipping Power. At the heart of the Wallenstein BX Chipper is an oversize heavy duty rotor and reversible chipping blades. The large diameter rotor has a faster tip speed for improved chipping action. The heavy gauge steel keeps your momentum to power through tree trunks. The reversible blades are precision cut tool steel, hardened for long lasting sharpness.
Turn branches and leaves into a valuable resource that's perfect for pathways and flowerbeds with a Wallenstein Chipper. Chipping is your best method of reducing large, awkward branches to a fraction of their size, making handling easy and creating a useful ground cover that helps control weeds and retain moisture in hot weather. Leaf and twig cleanup is also simple with the BXM Chipper / Shredder, creating a fine mulch that adds that special finishing touch to your perfectly manicured flowerbeds.
There are no belts or pulleys to worry about when you’re in the woods. Directly connected to your tractor's PTO, power is transferred straight into chipping action. 4" diameter logs are quickly mulched with the BX42.
* 18 - 50 HP Range
* 35 - 40 HP Required for Max Capacity
* 4" x 10" Chipper Housing Opening
* 25" Rotor with 4 Knives at 75 lbs.
* 360-Degree Exit Chute
* Self Feeding Chipper Hopper
* Oversized Diameter Chipping Rotor
* Hardened Tool Steel Reversible Chipping Blades
* 3-Point Hitch Mount iMatch quick hitch compatible
* PTO Drivetrain, shearbolt protected
* 60" Discharge Hood Height
* 425 lbs. Total Weight
* Some assembly required.
This unit is available in tractor-matching colors: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow. Please call 208-265-0415 for color availability.