Skid Steer Bucket Bolt-On Tooth Bars are custom-built to match the width of your bucket. Please select the inside-to-inside dimension of your bucket when placing your order.
How to measure your bucket:
1) Take the measurement about 5" back from the front edge of your bucket.
2) Measure inside the bucket, from one sidewall to the other.
3) Provide your measurement to the nearest 1/8" and the toothbar will be sized accordingly to fit inside your bucket.
If you have any questions, or to confirm your required size, please call us at 208-265-0415 and we will be happy to help.
Made in USA. No welding required! This Bolt-On Tooth Bar is designed to accommodate up to a 3/4" weld-on edge on your existing bucket. If your bucket also has a bolt-on cutting edge, you would need to use the Bolt-On Extended Tooth Bar
instead. Please contact us with any questions.
* Designed for general purpose or 4-in-1 multipurpose buckets
* Equipped with Fabco series 23 cast teeth
* Excellent tool for loosening compacted soil or grubbing our rocks
* An economical and convertible alternative to individually bolted-on or welded-on teeth
* Adaptable to most tractor and skid steer loader buckets
* Teeth are welded to 4" x 1/2" 1065 high carbon steel flat bar with beveled front edge
* Available in the following sizes:
* 48" - 59-7/8" - 6 Teeth (model 1TB48-59); 78 lbs.
* 60" - 66-7/8" - 7 Teeth (model 1TB60-66); 88 lbs.
* 67" - 73-7/8" - 8 Teeth (model 1TB67-73); 99 lbs.
* 74" - 79-7/8" - 9 Teeth (model 1TB74-79); 110 lbs.
* 80" - 85-7/8" - 10 Teeth (model 1TB80-85); 120 lbs.