Wallenstein builds only top-quality products, which is why we feature them in our product line.Helping you make the most of your equipment, the Wallenstein WX 310 woodsplitter is a powerful 3-Point hitch log splitter that’s ready to work. The WX 310 gives you the splitting force and log length you need on the farm. With up to 24" splitting length the WX 310 logsplitter is ideal for most applications.Features:
•Split Force: 20 Ton
• Cylinder Diameter: 4" (10 cm)
• Split Opening: 24" (61 cm)
• Orientation: Horizontal
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 70" x 28" x 24" (178 cm x 72 cm x 61 cm)
• Total Weight: 215 lbs (98 kg)
• Wedge Height: 9" (23 cm)
• Average Cycle: 6.62 Seconds *depends on flow from tractor
• Full Cycle: 13.24 Seconds *depends on flow from tractor
• Recommended Minimum Hydraulic Flow: 10 gpm (38 lpm)
• Mounting: Cat I, iMatch™ & Quick Hitch Compatible
• WX310C: Closed Centre HydraulicsOptions:
* Optional valve available for tractors with a closed center hydraulic system. Check your tractor owner's manual for your application. Contact us if you need this option.
* Optional 4-way splitting wedge: Boost your productivity and make quick work out of chunks by splitting four pieces at once. This is an ideal way to save time.Splitting force required depends on grain type, not log diameter. Stringy, cross-grain logs take more power to split than straight-grain wood.